Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement/training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship
Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria download the official Notification pdf below link and read the Notification carefully.
Details of the Recruitment
Post Name: 1)Act Apprentice (for Division Howrah, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol , Kanchrapara, Liluah, Jamalpur)
Number of Post: 2792
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-03-2020 at 10:00 hrs. (Reopened from 25-06-2020)
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2020 at 18:30 hrs. (Extended to 09-07-2020 till 06:30 PM)
- Date of publication of notification: 27-01-2020
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
- Payment Method: Offline / Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Challan etc
- Howrah Division (Number of Post 659)
- Sealdah Division (Number Of Post 526)
- Malda Division (Number Of Post 101)
- Asansol Division (Number Of Post 412)
- Kanchrapara Workshop (Number Of Post 206)
- Liluah Workshop (Number Of Post 204)
- Jamalpur Workshop (Number Of Post 684)
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2
examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However, for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by
1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter (General)
The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24years of age as on cutoff date for receiving application. The age as recorded in the
A matriculation certificate or the Birth Certificate shall only be reckoned for the purpose. No other document like horoscope, affidavits, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, service records, and like will be accepted.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of
OBC-NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)
candidates. Candidates availing the benefits of the relaxed criteria would be required to produce the relevant documents at the time of document verification for verifying their eligibility for the above-mentioned criteria.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per rules
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- If a candidate secured 80.58 % marks in Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then marks considered for selection will be ½ [80.58 + 91.68] = 86.13.
- Candidates enlisted as explained above will be called for Document Verification to the extent of 1.5 times the notified vacancies in the respective communities as per their merit order.
How to Apply
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice
Board of the official website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com). They must go through detailed
instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully
filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s
The last date and time for submission of online applications are 09-07-2020.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Disclaimer Notice: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of jobseekers. Freshersexam.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. Please check the official website for exact and detailed information.|