|IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019 | Notification IOCL Recruitment for various level Post pdf @ www.iocl.com|
IOCL Various Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published a recruitment advertisement for various posts such as Trade & Technician Apprentice post. The recruitment of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Various Recruitment 2019 | Total Post 1574 vacancies, The application way Online. The online application mode from the date 25-10-2019 at 10:00 Hrs Upto 15-11-2019 by 17:00 Hrs Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria download the official Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Notification pdf below link and read the Notification carefully.
Details of the Recruitment
The complete details of the Recruitment are described in the table…
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Type of Jobs||Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, & Another post|
|Starting Date for Online Apply||25-10-2019 at 10:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for Online Apply||15-11-2019 by 17:00 Hrs|
|Jobs Location||All India|
Vacancy for Post Wise
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator||407|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||154|
|Trade Apprentice (Boiler)||88|
|Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||271|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||164|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||215|
|Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||96|
|Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant)||75|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||26|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) (Fresher Apprentices)||42|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) (Skill Certificate Holders)||36|
- The Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2019 at 10:00 Hrs
- The Last Date to Apply Online: 15-11-2019 by 17:00 Hrs
- Tentative Date for Download Admit Cards: 20 to 23-11-2019
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 24-11-2019
- Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 29-11-2019
- Tentative Date of Document Verification: 04 to 11-12-2019
- For UR Candidates: Rs. Nill/-
- For OBC (NonCreamy Layer) Candidates: Rs. Nill/-
- Creamy Layer) Candidates For SC/ST/ PwBD /Internal candidates including outsourced: Nill
- Payment Method: Online
|Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator||B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||Matric with 02 years ITI (Fitter) course|
|Trade Apprentice (Boiler)||B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||Diploma (Chemical Engg. / Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||Diploma (Mechanical Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||Diploma (Electrical Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||Diploma (Instrumentation/ /Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engg)|
|Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant)||B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||B.Com|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) (Fresher Apprentices)||10th Class|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) (Skill Certificate Holders)||10th Class with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator|
Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as on 31.10.2019 for General/EWS candidates.
Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Written examination(of two hours duration)
How to apply for IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Applications are invited by IndianOil for Apprenticeship at its Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
- A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
- Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 25.10.2019 and close at 17.00 hours on 15.11.2019.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a trade/discipline, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘Show All’ under ‘What’s New’ > go to ‘Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division’ > select ‘Trade/Discipline’ > select the link of the ‘Refinery Unit’, where they want to apply for Apprenticeship Training. All future communication with candidates will take place only through
website/email/ SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
|Disclaimer Notice: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of jobseekers. Freshersexam.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. Please check the official website for exact and detailed information.|