PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has published a recruitment advertisement for various posts for Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies through GATE 2019. The recruitment of PGCIL Recruitment for Assistant Engineer Trainee 2020 | Total vacancies 110, Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria download the official Notification pdf below link and read the Notification carefully.
Details of the Recruitment
The complete details of the Recruitment are described in the table…
|Name of Organization||Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Starting Date for Online Apply||20-01-2020|
|Last Date for Online Apply||07-02-2020|
|Jobs Location||All over India|
- The Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-01-2019
- The Last Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2020
- GEN/ EWS/ EBC/ BC – Rs-500/-
- SC/ST/Others – Rs-Nill/
- Payment Method: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Challan etc
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2019 Organizing Body shall be considered.
Electrical – Full-Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical
and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) with Minimum 60 % or Equivalent CGPA *
Electronics – Full-Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication /
Telecommunication Engg with Minimum 60 % or Equivalent CGPA *
Civil – Full-Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Civil Engineering with Minimum 60 % or Equivalent CGPA *
* For instruction on conversion of CGPA into percentage, refer to points 6 and 7 of “GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS”. Only those candidates who possess the above qualification as on last date of application are eligible.
28 years as on 31.12.2019 (Candidates should have been born on or after
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per rules
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the
the corresponding paper of GATE 2019.
- Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019.
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply through the link provided below or Candidates are suggested to read the official notification they can also apply through the official site website www.powergridindia.com from 20.01.2020 to 07.02.2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Download Now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Disclaimer Notice: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of jobseekers. Freshersexam.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. Please check the official website for exact and detailed information.|