Indian Postal Recruitment 2020: Government of India, Rajasthan Postal Circle has announced notification Advertisement-RECTT/1-41/GDS/2019/CH. III for online apply Rajasthan Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria download the official Notification pdf below link and read the Notification carefully and Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Registration, Fee & Online Application Submission: 22-06-2020
- Last Date to Registration, Fee & Online Application Submission: 21-07-2020
- The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- For Female/ PWD/ Trans-woman: Nil
- Post Name: 1)Branch Post Master, 2)Asst Branch Post Master, 3)Dak Sevak
- Number of vacancies: 3262
- Qualification: Candidates Should Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English.
How to Apply
The only online application will be accepted by the candidate. The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District. magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.