- Online Written Test
Pattern of online written Examination
- General Aptitude*
- Test Of Reasoning No. of Questions 50 Marks 50
- Quantitative Aptitude No. of Questions 35 Marks 35
- English Language No. of Questions 35 Marks 35
Total No. of Questions-120, Marks -120 Time – 90 Min
- Professional Knowledge (PK)
- General IT Knowledge No. of Questions 25 Marks 50
- Role-based Knowledge No. of Questions 50 Marks 100
Total No. of Questions-75, Marks-150, Time – 70 Min
* Qualifying in nature and marks thereon will not be reckoned for arriving at the Merit.
(a) Except for Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or may be waived at the discretion of Bank. The questions will be bilingual
i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for the test of English
(b) To be eligible for being short-listed for interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other tests.
The online written test will be held on-line. If the number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider the selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of Online written test & interview.
Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in the online written test. Interview will carry 25 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List: The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks of Professional Knowledge test (out of 150 marks) and interview (out of 25 marks). Weightage of the score will be as under:
JMGS-I , MMGS-II & MMGS-III
● Written Test: 70%
● Interview: 30%
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, the adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit