SEBI Recruitment 2020: Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies 2020.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria download the official Notification pdf below link and read the Notification carefully.
Details of the Recruitment
Post Name: Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) for General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Research, Official Language.
Number of Post: 147
- Starting Date to Apply Online and Fee Payment: 07-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply for Online and Fee Payment: 23-03-2020 Extend to 31-05-2020 Again Extend to 31-07-2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 07-04-2020 Extend to 15-05-2020 Again Extend to 15-08-2020
- Date of Phase I On–Line Exam: 12-04-2020 Changed to 04-07-2020 (Postponed)
- Date of Phase II On-Line Exam: 03-05-2020 Changed to 23-08-2020 (Postponed)
- Phase III Interview: Dates will be intimated
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges (for Unreserved/OBC/EWSs )
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs. 100/- as intimation charges (for SC/ ST/ PwBD )
- Payment Method: Offline / Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Challan etc
- General (Number of Post 80)
- Legal (Number Of Post 34)
- Information Technology (Number Of Post 22)
- Engineering (Civil) (Number Of Post 01)
- Engineering (Electrical) (Number Of Post 04)
- Research (Number Of Post 05)
- Official Language (Number Of Post 01)
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
Information Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical /Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration)
in Computers / Information Technology
- Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University /
- Research: Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
Official Language: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s
Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020, i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per rules
- Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Pay: The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from March 07, 2020, to March 23, 2020, and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Uploading of Photograph
D. Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwriting declaration
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Disclaimer Notice: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of jobseekers. Freshersexam.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. Please check the official website for exact and detailed information.|