Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a recruitment advertisement for the Advt No. F. No. 3/2/2020P&P-II for various posts for Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).
Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi
Police with minimum of three years service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age as on crucial date given at Para 5.1 may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male and Female.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria download the official Notification pdf below link and read the Notification carefully.
Details of the Recruitment
Post Name: 1)Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police and, 2)Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
Number of Post: 1564
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Applications: 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST & Ex-Serviceman: Nil
- Payment Method: Offline / Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Challan etc
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male (Number of Post 91)
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female (Number Of Post 78)
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) (Number Of Post 1395)
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) and Sub-Inspector (GD): Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per rules
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of the Notice of Examination will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I).
- Admission Certificates for all stages of the examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e.
https://ssc.nic.in) and concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional office of the Commission under
whose jurisdiction the examination centers opted by the candidate are located (detail at Para
- Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I and Paper-II (without adding bonus marks to NCC
certificate holders) are as follows:
14.3.1. UR: 30%
14.3.2. OBC/ EWS: 25%
14.3.3. All other categories: 20%
- On the basis of their performance in Paper-I (including bonus marks in case of NCC
certificate holders), candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/ PST Examination.
The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different cut-off marks in each part of
Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise a number of candidates.
- PET/ PST is mandatory but qualifying in nature. Ex-Servicemen are not required to
- Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST will be allowed to appear in Paper-II
- On the basis of their performance in Paper-I+Paper-II (including bonus marks in case of
NCC certificate holders), candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical
Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for
detailed Document Verification.
- All shortlisted candidates are required to appear for Document Verification. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection. Candidates are required to submit all
documents in original for verification at the time of Document Verification.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply through the link provided below or Candidates are suggested to read the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and Online Application Forms are attached Below links,
. The last date and time for submission of online applications are 16-07-2020 (2330).
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Disclaimer Notice: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of jobseekers. Freshersexam.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. Please check the official website for exact and detailed information.|