Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published employment notification for the recruitment of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) Exam 2019 Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online, Starting Date 07-08-2019, Last date 03-09-2019 till 06:00 pm
- National Defence Academy
- Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme
- National Defence Academy- 370 Post (to include 208 for Army, 42
for Navy and 120 for Air (including 28 for Ground Duties)
- Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme- 45 Post
- Total vacancy-415
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-09-2019 till 06:00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 02-09-2019 till 23:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 03-09-2019 till 06:00 pm
- Last Date for online application Withdrawn: 10 to 17-09-2019 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 17-11-2019
- (i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:—12th Class pass of the
10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by
a State Education Board or a University.
- (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2001
and not later than 1st January 2004 are eligible.
- Minimum Age: not earlier than 02-01-2001
- Maximum Age: not later than 01-01-2004
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs
specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are
required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by
depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking
the facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay
How to apply
How to Apply for UPSC NDA & NA (II) Online Form 2019 – Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Apply Online Link – Click Here
- Download official Notification – Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria and Syllabus – Click Here
- Official Website – Click here