UPSC Various Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission has published a recruitment advertisement for various posts. The recruitment of UPSC Various Recruitment 2019 | 153 Post vacancy, The application way Online. The online application mode from the date 01-November-2019 to 28-November-2019 Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria download the official UPSC Various Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf below link and read the Notification carefully.
Details of the Recruitment
The complete details of the Recruitment are described in the table…
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Examiner, Specialist Grade III (Asst Professor) /Sr. Lecturer|
|Starting Date for Online Apply||01-November-2019|
|Last Date for Online Apply||28-November-2019|
|Jobs Location||All India|
- The Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-November-2019
- The Last Date to Apply Online: 28-November-2019
- Examination Form Print Withdrawal Last Date – 29-November-2019 (up to 11:59 PM)
- General/OBC – Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/Others – Rs. Nill/-
- Payment Method: Debit Card/Credit Card/Challan
(As on 31/October/2019), Minimum – Not Specified,
- Examiner – 30 Years
- Specialist Grade-III(Pathology)-50 Years
- SPECIALIST Grade III (Radio Diagnosis) – 45 Years
- Sr. Lecturer Immuno – 53 Years
- Rest All Posts – 40 Years
Age Relaxation( Upper Age Limit)-As per Govt. rules.
|Assistant Professor (Chemistry)||12|
|Assistant Professor (Cardiology)||13|
|Assistant Professor (Endocrinology)||11|
|Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine)||05|
|Assistant Professor (Orthopedics)||18|
|Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine)||09|
|Assistant Professor (Sports Medicine)||01|
|Asst Professor (TB & Respiratory Medicine)||02|
|Specialist Grade III (Pathology)||02|
|Specialist Grade III (Radio Diagnosis)||14|
- Examiner- Degree in Law with 02 Years work experience in Handling Court Cases and & other legal matters Or handling in matters of Trade Marks & Geographical Indications.
- Specialist Grade III Asst Professor-MBB/PG Degree in relevant specialization and having registered under Indian Medical Council and having relevant work experience is Teaching/equivalent grade designation.
- Specialist Grade-III(Pathology)-MBBS Degree/Masters Degree/PG Diploma in Pathology/equivalent Degree( D.Sc in Pathology)/Diploma in Clinical Pathology/Bacteriology and having registered under Indian Medical Council & having relevant field post qualification work experience.
- Specialist Grade-III(Radio Diagnosis)- MBBS Degree/Masters Degree (M.S./M.D in Radiology)/PG Diploma in Radiology/equivalent Degree in Radiology and having registered under Indian Medical Council & having relevant field post qualification work experience.
- Senior Lecturer ( Immuno Hematology & Blood Transfusion)-Indian Medical Council & having DM (Immunology) / MD (Immuno Hematology & Blood Transfusion) / MD (Pathology & Bacteriology) with relevant field teaching experience / equivalent work experience.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- How to apply for UPSC Various Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the Indian Navy before 28/November/2019.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Download Now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Disclaimer Notice: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of jobseekers. Freshersexam.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. Please check the official website for exact and detailed information.|