WBPSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced notification Advertisement-12 /2020 for online apply West Bengal Judicial Service Exam 2020.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria download the official Notification pdf below link and read the Notification carefully and Apply Online.
Details of the Recruitment
Post Name: 1)West Bengal Judicial Service [ POST: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) ]
Number of Post: 26
- Starting Date for Apply Online: The 7th July 2020.
- Last Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment: The 2nd August 2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment: The 3rd of August 2020.
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challan: The 2nd August 2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Gen: Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ ST/ EX-SM & others: NA
- Payment Method: Offline / Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Challan etc
- Name of Post: 1) Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.), (Number of Post 26).
- Qualification:(i) A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India; (ii)A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government; (iii) Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination; (iv) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) – vide Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F(P) dated 02.03.2016.
- Age Limit: Not less than 23 years and not more than 35 years on the date of advertisement for the examination on 04.07.2020 (i.e. born not earlier than 05.07.1985 and no later than 04.07.1997). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for BC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal and up to 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities having physical disability of 40% and above and by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service for at least two years.
- Pay Scale:Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-.
The W.B.J.S. Examination will be held in three successive stages, viz.
- (i) Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type),
- (ii) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written)
- (iii) Personality Test. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the
Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Final Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Final Examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test.
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted online only through the official website https://wbpsc.gov.in/candidateOTRegistration.jsp
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website No-1||Click Here|
|Official Website No-2||Click Here|
|Disclaimer Notice: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of jobseekers. Freshersexam.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. Please check the official website for exact and detailed information.|